Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beautiful!

Last night I was working my shift at Blockbuster, I looked up from the register to see the most handsome man I have ever seen. He literally took my breath away! I stared at him for a minute before I remembered I was in public and that is considered inappropriate. He asked me to help him find "Into the Wild" so I did (cause that is basically my job... although helping him was much more fun cause it was something nice to look at).

When he came up to check out, I still couldnt stop staring. It is weird because normally I am attracted to men with dark hair and dark complexions. But he was neither. He had really blond hair with light skin. His face looked like someone I could picture as a prince from a romance novel. Words really cant describe what I thought when I saw him.

In all honesty, he was gorgeous but way out of my league. But I can dream cant I!!!! ;) Maybe I will see him again at Blockbuster???? And I can make a fool out of myself again, with drool hanging off of my lip! Hahah... here's hoping!

1 comment:

Auntie Michelle said...

Ha ha...I love how you blogged about this! Maybe he is The One. Maybe he will be back...for more than just a movie.