Friday, August 15, 2008

Job Search

So its a no go for both interviews that I have had. The kindergarten one wanted an applicant with more Spanish skills, which was kind of a relief since I would have had to teach all in Spanish. That would have been a huge challenge for me to overcome. And the 5th grade at Reedville went to another applicant. She said I was one of the top applicants but who knows how many people she said that too. Oh well I am just going to assume they really did like me.

That means I am still looking!!! Bummer... I really was hoping to have a job soon... And there really arent any openings right now. stinky socks. I guess God is just freeing me up for the perfect job and leading me where I can be used to for His good. I just wish He would hurry up and let me know what (and where) that good is.

I really have nothing else to say at the moment... Brittany Out

No comments: