Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Melting Pot!!! Yummm..... Double Yummm

This weekend I had the most wonderful and orgasmic experience EVER!!! The Melting Pot... OMG... Cheese and Chocolate... enough said but I will go on. For those of you who have never been there, there are table top heaters (actually on the table) with pots on them. You order the type of cheese you want, they have 6 choices and then they come out and make the cheese mixture right in front of you. Then they bring out breads, chips, vegetables, and apples for you to dip into the cheese. You have these prong things that you poke stuff with... totally yum... the fiesta cheese was amazing in case you want a recommendation. Next we got dessert. You get to choose a chocolate mixture... plain chocolate or something mixed in. We got the Turtle which is chocolate mixed with caramel (and had nuts in it but we opted out of that). They bring out the chocolate and then a plate of wonderful yummies: cheese cake, brownies, pound cake, marshmallows, bananas, strawberries, and some other yummies I cant think of. You then proceed to dip all these amazing things in the chocolate and put them in your mouth and orgasmic delight follows.

Funny and slightly embarrassing story... we are eating our dessert and finish the 2 plates the Waiter brings out and want more... so we ask and get it. Then a couple of minutes later our Waiter brings our bill over and says this: "Here is your bill whenever you are ready. Oh ya and inside the bill there are mints. You can dip THOSE in the chocolate TOO!!!" OMG.... I am surprised he didnt make Oinking sounds after he told us this. I was so embarrassed. Tiff said we should have responded with "I'll dip YOU in the chocolate!" Hahah... I probably would have... the chocolate was amazing!

And here is the best part... although I am lactose intolerant... I did NOT get sick!!! yea me!!

No comments: