Monday, January 31, 2011

Elimination Diet - Before

I've been curious about my food allergies ever since my Trainer put me on a cut and said I probably had some allergies that I didnt know about. So I spent a couple of hours last night researching a Gluten Free diet and ended up finding the Elimination Diet and how it helps you identify what you are allergic to since most tests are not reliable.

I found a list of symptoms or ractions and made a list of every symptom I experienced and WOW was it a long list. I was surprised that I had quite a few symptoms from a magnesium deficieny. Hence, I might start taking some magnesium and see if that helps.

Basicallly, I am going to be eating lamb, salmon, pears, bananas, and veggies for 2 weeks and then I will start to add stuff back in and see where that takes me.

Well, gatta split. Later

No comments: